Sunday, February 17, 2013

Let's Take A Look Back

First Christmas in our new house!

 Yes!  Let's take a look back at Christmas!  It may be 2 months gone, but we can still enjoy it :)  Okay, maybe that's just me...but oh well. 
This year was really fun!

We got Tyler a Kinect!  (used...duh)

The LARGE presents have returned now that both kids own houses!!!
Brandon's parents got my dad a goofy little gift:  a box of rocks!  They look like little colorful stones, but they are actually chocolate candy.  It was funny to watch his reaction :)

Both sets of parents went in to get Brandon and me an Ipad!!!  I put one on my Christmas list as a joke, but was super excited when we got one!  Tyler got us the nice smart cover!

We went to Aunt Judy's this year for our extended family Christmas (also on Christmas Day) and we played lots of goofy little games based on the "Minute to Win it" game show!  I found the idea on another blog.  My mom and dad put it all together for the family and we had lots of fun! 

The first game involved getting a Christmas cookie from your forehead to your mouth without using your hands. 
Aunt Judy may or may not have cheated using her glasses... :)
 The second game was super fun!  Everyone had to wear snowmobile gloves and try to unwrap the present until the person rolling the dice rolled doubles....then it was passed on to the next person, etc.  The surprise is that once you got it unwrapped there was another box! (I bet you never would have guessed!)  The last present has a gift in it. :)

The third game involved working with a partner to balance these ornaments....NO TALKING.  I failed miserably at this one.

And finally, the last game was to see who could get the most cups stacked in 30 seconds!
Where did he go? :)
There you go!  Some highlights from Christmas Day!  I promise to be done with Christmas posts for a while now... :)

No comments: