Thursday, October 16, 2014

16 Weeks


How far along? 16 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 2 pounds.
Maternity clothes? It's official...I'm wearing maternity pants/jeans/leggings/skirts whenever I can, and it is so much more comfortable. My mom was super nice and bought me a bunch of staple maternity clothes this week too. :)
Stretch marks? Nope. I bought some Burt's Bees Belly Butter and have been rubbing that on almost every night.
Sleep: Sleep has been excellent this week! Some nights I haven't even had to get up to use the restroom. :)
Best moment this week: Ummm, guys....I'm finally joining the times and getting a smartphone. iPhone 6 on order!!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss anything yet? Being able to roll over/shift comfortably in bed and on the couch.
Movement: Not yet. 
Food cravings: Fruit and pasta! (not together...I'm not that strange!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of cigarettes and other "things" on my students' clothes gives me an instant headache and I still don't want grilled chicken...at all. But, I haven't been nauseous at all!
Have you started to show yet: Yes and it's pretty obvious now!
Gender prediction: Girl.
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: The ultrasound appointment next month!


No comments: