Friday, October 24, 2014

17 Weeks


How far along? 17 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 2 pounds as far as I know.
Maternity clothes? Still wearing maternity bottoms and a couple of maternity shirts. 
Stretch marks? Not so far. I've been using the belly butter and it is so nice!
Sleep: I've been much sleepier again this week...especially after school. And I go to bed very early. :)
Best moment this week: We were able to order the crib from Pottery Barn Kids I've been wanting! The in-laws very graciously bought it for us and baby. Here's a picture:
I can't wait to start putting together the nursery! 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss anything yet? Patience :)
Movement: I'm not sure...I've felt a few twinges that may be baby. Nothing for certain though.
Food cravings: I don't think I've had any specific cravings this week. However, I definitely have an appetite again; I'm hungry a lot! I've also been thirsty and chugging a lot of water!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still avoiding grilled/baked chicken.... 
Have you started to show yet: Yes. Brandon (and others) said my bump looks bigger every day...and I'd have to agree! My students love to "rub" my belly.
Gender prediction: Girl.
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy at home, irritable at school...uh oh kids, better watch out! 
Looking forward to: Receiving our crib...it's on back-order for now though. :( Also, planning a mini shopping trip to Chicago to pick up some goodies for the nursery from IKEA and the Land of Nod!

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: