Saturday, November 1, 2014

18 Weeks

18 Weeks, 3 days
How far along? 18 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 2 pounds as far as I know.
Maternity clothes? Still wearing maternity bottoms and a couple of maternity shirts. 
Stretch marks? Nope...just a tight stomach!
Sleep: Sleep has been okay this week. I start falling asleep on the couch around 8:30 pm but usually go to bed around 10. I've been tossing and turning this week due to a stuffy head/runny nose (which only seems to hit at night).
Best moment this week: Brandon's parents are here for the weekend so we've been having fun with them :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss anything yet? Long walks...I can still go quite a distance, but my back will get sore.
Movement: I definitely started feeling the baby, but nothing specific like kicking yet. I just get this strange feeling like something is rolling around inside of me. I felt lots of movement during song time at church on Sunday and during song time at AWANA. I think baby likes music. :)
Food cravings: Not really. I've been thirsty a lot this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still avoiding grilled/baked chicken.... 
Have you started to show yet: Yes, definitely.
Gender prediction: Girl.
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? In but beginning to stretch.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Tired happy ;)
Looking forward to: Trip to Chicago!

No comments: