Friday, November 14, 2014

20 Weeks and Ultrasound



How far along? 20 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 9 pounds total now. (Up 7 at my appointment yesterday.) The doctor said I'm right on track...that's a relief since I feel like I've been eating like a cow after school everyday. :)
Maternity clothes? Yes, mostly maternity now. Still a few regular shirts here and there, but they're starting to get too short.
Stretch marks? Nope...just a tight stomach!
Sleep: Sleep has been good this week. I am, however, beginning to get very tired at the end of the school day again. That's probably because we just started a new marking period so I have all new classes.
Best moment this week: Lots! First, our trip to Chicago was so much fun! Second, Brandon has been putting together all of the nursery furniture so I can start decorating soon! And finally, the big ultrasound! The ultrasound was on Thursday and it was SO COOL to see our little baby! From what the tech could tell, everything looks good, however, baby was SUPER camera shy (would not budge no matter how much I moved!) so we need to go for another ultrasound so the tech can finish getting measurements. I won't complain. :) She was also relieved that we didn't want to know the sex because so many people come in with gender reveal parties already planned and get quite upset if the baby is camera shy. I can't wait for the next one!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss anything yet? I already miss the summer sunshine, but I am also enjoying the winter wonderland we are having and so is Zoey!
Movement: I don't feel very much. The ultrasound tech said that makes sense based on the way baby is positioned in me right now. I'll just have to wait for baby to get bigger, which based on the amount of food I've been eating, shouldn't be long. Haha!
Food cravings: Ice cream, milkshakes, Halloween candy....you know, everything healthy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still avoiding grilled/baked chicken....still.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, definitely.
Gender prediction: Girl.
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? In but getting shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finishing my grad class tomorrow and next month's ultrasound.

No comments: