Thursday, March 5, 2015

Baby B's Nursery

I am FINALLY getting around to showing off our nursery for Baby B!!! This end of the 3rd trimester tiredness is no joke! I get home from work and crash. But, when I do have some extra energy, the nursery is one of the places I love spending time in preparing for our little bundle of joy. :) So...here it is!
View #1
The rocking chair was handed down to us from my parents. They used to rock me in it when I was a baby. :)

View #2
Obviously I took these pictures a while ago (if you spy my chalk board)!

I love the bookshelves! And I love that my husband graciously put them up while I stood behind his shoulder watching him like a hawk...sorry love!

We've already added more books to the collection thanks to Brandon's "Man Shower"!

Our fantastic crib from Pottery Barn Kids! I LOVE it! And if you've talked to me about the nursery, you know that I plan on getting a crib skirt ASAP! Because a baby can't sleep in a crib without a crib skirt...haha! The mobile and crib sheets I purchased at the Land of Nod. Love that store! I may also eventually put Baby's name up on the wall here as well. I really like the metallic letters from Anthropologie!

My mom bought Baby B a going home outfit. But since the gender will be a surprise, she picked up a boy and a girl outfit! :) The little sheep is from Brandon's mom and it makes different comfort noises like a heartbeat, ocean, etc.

Let the accumulation of toys begin!

I love this dresser from Ikea! If it's a girl, I may replace the knobs with some glass knobs. And we will have a changing pad where the diaper cake is.

I can't wait to put a picture of Baby B in this adorable frame!

So there it is! I think it's quickly become one of my favorite rooms in the house. :) I hope Baby B enjoys it.


No comments: