Tuesday, August 8, 2017

13 Weeks - Baby #2


How far along? 13 weeks, 3 days (officially in the 2nd Trimester!)
Total weight gain/loss: 4 pounds gained
Maternity clothes?  Today was the first day I wore full on maternity clothes and boy was it comfy!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  I slept a bit better this week. Not waking up as much to potty. I have been sleepier in the afternoons, but not taking naps. I don't want to jinx my nighttime sleep!
Best moment this week: I think we can officially say that Blake is daytime potty trained! He wears underwear everywhere now! Yay! Still an occasional accident but he definitely gets it. Also, we bought a dresser for his big boy room so I think we will transfer him over in the fall (?) so that I can start getting the nursery ready for another little one. :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss anything yet? Enjoying ice cream. I mean, it's probably healthier this way....but still.
Movement: Haven't felt anything that I was SURE was baby since last week.
Food cravings: Milk, lemonade (not together!) Food just doesn't sound that great even though I'm constantly eating and snacking...
Anything making you queasy or sick: If I get hungry I get queasy...hence snacking all the time. I also still get nauseous every night from 8-9 pm until bed.
Have you started to show yet: Yup. I feel way bigger than I did around this time with Blake.
Gender prediction: I keep thinking girl...
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but impatient when tired.
Looking forward to: Halloween and all things fall! And, dare I say it, I am excited to start a new school year!

No comments: