Sunday, September 17, 2017

19 Weeks - Baby #2

Wow! Sorry baby, mommy has been slacking in weekly updates. I'm guessing the beginning of the school year has something to do with that. ;) Anyways, here is our 19 week update!

How far along? 19 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 9 pounds I think. A lot more than last time at 19 weeks but I blame my constant snacking during the 1st trimester morning sickness period. Currently I get full after two bites of my meals...so weight gain may slow down. We'll see. 
Maternity clothes? Yes. I wore a normal pajama shirt and my belly kept popping out of the bottom, haha! I do still wear a lot of non-maternity dresses, like the one in the picture above.
Stretch marks? Nope...
Sleep: Sleep is good! I usually wake up about an hour or so before my alarm and toss and turn but the majority of the night I sleep well. I fall asleep on the couch almost every day after school for about 15 minutes while Blake watches a show (mom fail). Oh well, if that's the worst of it then I'll take it.
Best moment this week: We went for a nice family walk tonight.I had an extremely busy work/school week so I was not able to spend much time with family until today.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss anything yet? Sleeping on my back. I was ALWAYS a side sleeper until I had Blake. Then I started rotating between side and back sleeping. But right now laying on my back is a pregnancy no no.
Movement: Yes! I finally feel the baby briefly every day! Little rolls and kicks (or punches). It's lovely. 
Food cravings: Apples
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of sweaty people and Zoey's breath, haha! 
Have you started to show yet: Yes, definitely.
Gender prediction: Girl.
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? In but beginning to stretch.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!!
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound (hoping all is well) and meeting this little one....in due time.



No comments: