Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day

Tomorrow is Mother's Day.  Though I didn't get my mom a separate present (I always push her birthday and mother's day together since they're in the same week!), I wanted to take a minute to share how much I appreciate her.  My mom has become my best friend.  Her mom (my grandma) passed away in August on the day Brandon and I returned from our European honeymoon.  I can only imagine that this will be the worse mother's day ever for her.  But, I hope she knows how happy grandma must be up in Heaven!  And, I hope she knows how much I appreciate and love her!  Since getting married, I have had a new appreciation for my mom.  I never used to understand why she would do things she didn't necessarily want to do, like make a supper she didn't like, for my dad.....but now I more than understand.  It's out of love for the man in our lives.  So thank you mom for being my best friend and loving and teaching me SO much!  Happy Mother's Day. :)  

I love you!

No comments: