Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Still Looking...

Brandon and I have been working hard to find more homes to look at.  We check the new listings online everyday and it has been loads of fun!!!  On Saturday we went and saw a house that used to belong to our friends.  It is not on the market yet, so we kind of got a sneak peak.  :)  

Here are some pictures:

Front - Totally cute!

Back - My mom is hiding behind my friend's mom!
The garages - "His and Hers"
Love, Love, LOVE the pretty flowers!!!
The back porch
The dining room/kitchen was one of my favorite spaces because it was HUGE!  Lots of room for Brandon's board game parties!
The remodeled bathroom was fantastic!  Just like in every "House Hunters" episode, we also would like a double vanity!
Bummer of the house (no offense friends)....no new windows :(
Master Bedroom - Nice size with a big closet...bonus!
The massive living room!!!
I want to caption this "super hot bedroom #1" because it was HOT!!!  No air means sweaty upstairs! :)  But it was a good size.
"Super hot bedroom #2"  Hahaha
Not a huge fan of unfinished basements like these...I'm a scaredy cat, think "Home Alone"  We called this room specifically the "Killing people room" :)
Designated laundry area...probably couldn't do laundry home alone!!! Hahaha!  But a perk is, the house comes WITH the W/D!
And finally, in my dad's arena...the electrical box.  My dad was concerned as to where those old wires were going.  Possible fire hazard perhaps???  I don't know.
So anyways, we really liked this house.  The area is perfect, the yard is huge, and the house has tons of SPACE!  But......it's a little out of our price range, so unfortunately we had to let our friends put it on the market. *sigh*  But, we WILL keep looking and if God has this house in his plans for us, he will make it known.  Thinking on this house so much did cause Brandon and I to decide that we really want to keep looking in this area though.  We originally were looking all over the place because we aren't tied down anywhere.....but overall this particular town really is the best fit for us.

Tonight we are going out with our realtor to look at FIVE more homes!!!  We are SO SUPER EXCITED!!!  It is just so fun to house shop.  Obviously anyone who knows me knows I LOVE to shop.....and let me just say, this takes the cake!  It is so fun to see all the different styles of homes available and to imagine how Brandon and I would make a house our home.  I'm already on Pinterest everyday searching "Home Decor" and decorating the house I don't even have yet in my head! :)

We'll keep you updated!  I'll post pictures from tonight as soon as I get the chance.  :)

1 comment:

Josh Postema said...

I'm digging the band's worth of instruments. That come with it, too? :)